Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finding a home in New Eden...

After many years as a gamer, I now feel as if I have stumbled upon the crown jewel of gaming. EVE Online. Not only are the graphics excellent, the combat is fantastic. Every time I log on, I learn something new, and I love the fact that there is a permanent learning curve in place in EVE. After about 2 months of playing, I don't even feel as if I have scratched the shields of the game, so to speak.

I became involved with the Open University of Celestial Hardship (OUCH for short), the CEO of which is Black Claw, who promised me a place to learn and grow and gain experience in New Eden...In my short time with them, not only have I done just that, but I have met some of the most excellent gamers I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. United under the banner of learning this incredible game, we are forging ahead every minute of every day making mistakes, learning lessons, and having a blast doing so.

In the future of this blog, I plan on relating some of the experiences and encounters I have in OUCH, as well as in EVE. It will give me an opportunity to tell the stories in a slightly 'fan-fiction' light, and I hope to do so by exercising a bit of my creative writing muscle.

I haven't ever written a blog before, mostly because there wasn't anything I really felt I could write about well, nor that I had the interest in blogging about. With that said be sure to check often for updates...YOU will be mentioned in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment